Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Pound 'n Giggle Hammer

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Pound 'n Giggle HammerBought this hammer for my grandson, but was not as much fun as one I previously bought for my grandaughter two years earlier. So tell fisher price to bring back the older hammer it was more fun. We have both hammers and he plays with the old one more than this one.

I bought this because my little girl likes to bang on things. I thought it would be fun for her to be able to make silly noises when she would pound with the hammer. However, the hammer only makes a noise on the first pound. To get it to make another noise you have to pound one of the other sides. So basically after the first pound, my little one lost interest because it didn't make anymore noise for her. I really wish I had purchased something else for her.

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Pound 'n Giggle Hammer Now

This hammer is pretty cute and simple. It makes sounds when you hit something and the face pops up. It also has a disc that spins and a clicker. The sounds aren't too annoying either and amuse babies. This is a pretty straight forward and fun toy for any baby.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Pound 'n Giggle Hammer Here

I bought it for my baby and she loves the sounds it makes and the colors! Good quality and a great price.

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Pound 'n Giggle Hammer Discount?

Product quality is not what you expected no audio will replace the battery and still the same problem

I miss her so much because I've always bought this brand and not had problems.

I would like to make me replenishing

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment