Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Rev 'n Sounds Race Track

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Rev 'n Sounds Race TrackI have 2 year old boy/girl twin grandchildren. I bought the racetrack for my grandson, but I also knew his sister would be playing with it, too, so I bought a couple of extra sets of cars. I feel confident when I purchase toys by Fisher-Price that they will be well made. This one is sturdy and has bright colors. I like how it folds up for storage and has a handle on the top to make it easier for little ones to take to a different location. The car noises are fun, in fact, it was making them when I brought it in from the porch. My one frustration with most Fisher-Price products is they do not package them in a way that will make them easy to wrap and this one is no exception.

my son got this for his first birthday. He loves it, plays with it daily. I also love that it folds up and I can put a few cards in it and take it with us when we go visit someone so that he will have something to play with. Great gift!

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Rev 'n Sounds Race Track Now

This is a great toy! He uses the rest of his Little People wheelie cars on it in addition to the race cars that come with it. He likes to "race" the cars and to angle the bottom of the ramp up to "jump" them into things. He also loves exploring all the nooks and crannies where he can store and wedge cars in the frame of the ramp. It closes up and can be carried with a handle, at least in theory. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay shut so my son can't can't carry it himself. The closing latch could use a bit of a redesign. We also have the 2ft tall wheelie race ramp and this little one is much better than that.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Rev 'n Sounds Race Track Here

My son received the Cars version of this toy for his 2nd birthday last month (came with Lightning and Francesco). He absolutely loves it! He can race not only the cars that came with it and other wheelies, but his Tonka wheel pals and and Animal wheel pals (by Playskool maybe) also work. He has a ton of fun racing and we'll play together where I'll pick my car or animal and he'll pick his and we'll race. It folds up for easy storage and has a handle for carrying it around or taking to Grandma's house. Plus you can fit more wheelies than just the two in the storage "garage" for transport. It's strong plastic and very durable, I haven't had any problems with it and would be surprised if it broke. It's a great toy.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Rev 'n Sounds Race Track Discount?

We bought this toy for our 18-month old son. Now that he's almost two, he likes to play with it even more. Even older kids like to race two cars against one another and see who goes the farthest. This toy is great, because, unlike some other race track toys, it folds up quite compact and doesn't take up a lot of room. With a handle and a storage area for at least 6 cars, you can take it anywhere. A variety of other vehicles can go on the track too. Our son even pretends it is a large slide for his stuffed animals. We would definitely recommend this toy.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment