Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Nest Pots & Pans

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Nest Pots & PansThis was given to my 9-month-old daughter and she loves it. It is the perfect toy for her age. She loves to look at her self in the mirror pan and to roll the pan with the ball in it. These are sturdy and will not break. I don't have to worry about her safety when playing with them. It is a simple but well thought out toy.

I love the cute little mirror pot! My daughter is 8 months old and teething but I love that they will grow with her! Must have!

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Nest Pots & Pans Now

I got these for my 7 month old son for Christmas. I was not sure abotu it, I thought they would be boring but I figured I would give it a try at such a cheap price. Out of the 20+ gifts he got, this is his favorite. They nest/stack well, my 7 month old has no problem stacking them (and it makes it nice and small for storage). These toys have such simple things to them, the largest pot has a clear bubble in the bottom with some beads that move and make noise, the middle pan has a mirror which my son loves to look in, and the smallest pan has an attached ball in the middle that the baby can spin and it rattles. They seem very durable. My sons favortie thing to do is to just bang them together over and over. I would highly recommend this toy. It is cheap and gives hours of fun!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Nest Pots & Pans Here

Bought these on a whim and glad I did! They keep my baby occupied for quite awhile. She loves the one that spins and makes noise and it's small enough for her to hold on to (she's 5 months) and get into her mouth. The one with the mirror holds her attention well also. Perfect simple toy!

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Nest Pots & Pans Discount?

Bought this for my grandbaby. Easy and uncomplicated just 3 pieces but nice. Baby loves the mirror in second pan. Glad I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment