Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lamaze High-Contrast Pull and Play Puppy

Lamaze High-Contrast Pull and Play PuppyWell, I was looking for the Inchworm toy and couldn't find it, so I ended up with the puppy. Well, obviously not me. I remember the inchworm toy of the same style, and I had one for each of my children when they were infants. I would put it on their chest, pull the string, and they would erupt in giggles. When my best friends daughter was born, I immediately began looking for my inch worm. But alas... it wasnt to be. But I did find the puppy. And true to form, their daughter loves it, and watching her giggle in delight, gets the whole room laughing. A wonderful toy. One that memories are made of.

My baby immediately went for the dog's nose and was entertained for some time. Great to have for newborns/infants! Still hasn't really figured out how to pull it, but i like that feature.

Buy Lamaze High-Contrast Pull and Play Puppy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment