Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Bathtime Bongos

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Bathtime BongosI got this as a new bath toy, but it's not that great for the bath. They fill up with water and start sinking and once that happens you can hardly hear the music. The toy is fine out of the bathtub. I'm not really sure why it's marketed for bathtime. Anyway, I also don't like how the on/off is a push button. My son just pushes that so all you keep hearing is "It's music time! It's learning time! Bye-Bye!" over and over.

My sister bought this for my son's first birthday. He loved it as soon as he saw it. Once he started playing with it, though, he lost interest fast. The first time he took a bath with it, I found out it wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be. First of all, the "music" is just some quick notes/words, and there isn't a huge selection of melodies... second, you have to tap/hit it pretty hard to make it work and Third, you cannot hear it, as soon as it goes in the water, which is kind of funny, since its a bath toy...it still lights up, but the minute your child pushes it in the water, its totally impossible to hear anything...but the lights still work, so I guess its better than nothing. I would give it less stars, but, if you use it out of the tub, its. not a *horrible* toy, but I def would not buy this for anyone or suggest it as a good toy for your childs bath : (

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Bathtime Bongos Now

My 8 month old son LOVES this toy in the bath tub and outside of the bath tub. The songs are upbeat and fun for the children. Best bath toy we have and we do not take a bath without it. The sound works well even in water.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Bathtime Bongos Here

Our grandson loves to bang on things with his hands. This will be his first set of Bongo drums both in and out of the bath.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Bathtime Bongos Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment