Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Piano with Bonus CD

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Piano with Bonus CDMuy bonito, entretenido! atrae la atención del bebé! canta en Inglés y español. Es un buen juguete, de muy buena calidad! Lo recomiendo! :)

I found this to be a great and interesting and practical and fun product for my 6 month old grand-daughter.

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Piano with Bonus CD Now

I got this for my 4 month old for christmas, knowing she was kinda young for it, I knew she would eventually grow into it. Before wrapping it, I tooled around with it and was sooo delighted at everything that it could do! For the price it is well worth it, and isnt annoying like alot of other baby toys! My 4 month old loved watching it light up when I pressed the buttons, and she really like the animal sounds it made, and would smile when the bird tweeted. Around 5 months old she really started to play with it herself and would go crazy and smack the keys to watch it light up!! Its the cutest thing ever and we all absolutely love this toy! Just buy it, you wont regret it!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Piano with Bonus CD Here

This piano has stood up to quite a bit of abuse already and still works just fine. I like the different settings which keep my daughter from getting bored with it. She got this for a birthday present when she turned one, and liked to walk on it, although she's finally quit doing that! After 4 months she still enjoys playing with it. I liked it well enough that I bought one for my niece who is slightly older but has special needs. I wasn't that thrilled with the songs on the free CD, but the CD was not the reason I bought this.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Piano with Bonus CD Discount?

I ordered 2 of these for grandchildren. They are just the right size for playing on the floor for bigger babies.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment