Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Figures: Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Snow

Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Figures: Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Snow White, & AuroraThese disney princess little people are perfect for little girls who loves the princesses! My daughter will be getting them all for her birthday/Christmas! FYI... amazon is charging an arm and a leg for the little people. You can find them at Walmart and Target for much cheaper!

My 3 year old daughter loves to play with these Little People princesses. She plays for hours and makes up her own stories for all the characters, although we got them at Target for a lot cheaper than they are being sold here! And usually Amazon prices can't be beat, but it looks like they are being sold by a third party & fulfilled by Amazon. This is a widely available toy, so there is no need to be price gouged here. Merchants like this give Amazon a bad name.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Figures: Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Snow Now

Look at the left lower corner of the box. It says only at Target. It costs $19.99 at target and $32 from Amazon! I got taken last year with something like this. Please compare prices! Pay no attention to the star ratings.. I couldn't get my review on without picking something. I am only reviewing the price.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Figures: Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Snow Here

Well, I paid too much for this item...I found it at Target for about half the price soon after I ordered it. But our little granddaughter wanted these for her Disney Castle and I went for the convenience of ordering online. I have no problem with the item itself as it made her very happy, but I don't like how much I paid. One other thing I don't like...the castle already comes with 2 princesses and this package duplicates those, although in different dresses! I wish they had put in 2 different princesses...or even a couple of princes!

Want Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Figures: Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Snow Discount?

My 16 month old got this for Christmas and continues to love these little people since. Perfect for this age group.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment