Sunday, March 30, 2014

Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Checkers Cow

Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10' Plush Checkers CowThis is an adorable little cow, definitely made of the quality and style that we expect from Melissa and Doug toys. It was a lot more sturdy than I expected it to be.

This was small enough to fit in an Easter beach bucket with candy bars, a big Hershey's kiss, Matchbox cars, and a set of LEGO Toy Story Army Men on Patrol (7595) and a bubble sword. It was the perfect touch for a little boy who likes cars and trucks and might not want to admit to liking a stuffed animal. This one left him with his pride intact.

It's a medium sized cute animal. It has a friendly smiley face and is pleasant to touch. I intentionally have been buying non-usual animals (i.e. cats, dogs) so my kid could learn more. I like the cow very much and highly recommend it.

Buy Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Checkers Cow Now

My 2 year old loves stuffed animals and loves cows. LOVES this. Soft, will stand up. Very durable. No complaints

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Checkers Cow Here

My daughter loves this cow. He is so soft & has slightly weighted feet so that he can stand up on his own. Such a cute stuffed animal---I highly recommend this.

Want Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Checkers Cow Discount?

Purchsed this as a Christmas gift from my wife and she just loved it. It's a nice, cuddly soft cow. The weighted feet make it stand up well.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment