Monday, March 24, 2014

Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks

Lamaze Mix & Match Activity BlocksI bought these as a baby/holiday gift. Thought they were stackable, but three of the four blocks are actually connected, so you cannot stack and have baby knock over--isn't that the point of blocks?!

How disappointing. Kind of annoying to pay for shipping to return this item. Not pleased.

My son loved this from 2 months on. He is 6 months and still likes playing with these. It says spot clean only but I've run it through the washer a few times and it's still jingles, crinkled and entertains :D

Buy Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks Now

As well constructed as any other Lamaze products (read: awesome), these blocks have been a success but perhaps not a 'hit' with our little girl (for hit, see Freddy the Firefly or Stacking Rings). She'll goof off with the plushy, connected blocks for a few minutes, but ultimately moves on to something that gives her a bit more freedom to play around. Still a great product, from a great company.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks Here

My son doesn't play with this toy. I don't understand blocks that are attached to each other. It's cute and brightly colored. I like it a lot aesthetically, but it's not really much to play with. I'd buy something else.

Want Lamaze Mix & Match Activity Blocks Discount?

WheN I bought this item I thought it was four separate blocks, but they are actually attached which made it a perfect car seat toy. All the different textures are great. My son especially loves the crinkle block. It is a really well made product like everything Lamaze makes

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment