Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mayapple Baby - Suri the Octopus and Friends Teether - 3 Teething Toys

Mayapple Baby - Suri the Octopus and Friends Teether - 3 Teething Toys - Blueberry SetI think these teethers are super-cute. I also really like the firm, but still "squishy" material they are made up. They are just the right size and shape for little hands. The shape allows the teether to reach farther back teeth as well. Can't wait for the book and plush sets that go with it!

*I did receive a free sample of this product to review on my blog. Opinions are still honest and my own.*

First, the important stuff, this teething set is 100% food-grade silicone; non-toxic; BPA and Phthalates free. Now the adorable stuff, this cute nautical theme three-piece teething set (octopus, anchor and wheel) fit our babies theme perfectly but also has practical textures and sensory points for baby to teethe throughout all three products. Check out Mayapple Baby's website for upcoming Suri and friends products since you will be able to collect items like Suri plushes and books. Love that!

Buy Mayapple Baby - Suri the Octopus and Friends Teether - 3 Teething Toys Now

I love that they are 100% food grade silicone & non-toxic. For me, these features are MUST. You wouldn't want your dog chewing on something dangerous so why would you let your child chew on something you didn't know was 100% safe.

Another thing that I LOVE about Suri the Octopus and Friends is the textures...

In fact the anchor alone has 6 biting sites & 3 different teething textures. Perfect for mouthing & teething.

Also love that all three teethers are the perfect size for little hands. Something that can easily be held on to.

Read Best Reviews of Mayapple Baby - Suri the Octopus and Friends Teether - 3 Teething Toys Here

My baby loves munching on the little knubs on these teethers. Keeps him entertained! I got the blueberry set and I love the colors.

Want Mayapple Baby - Suri the Octopus and Friends Teether - 3 Teething Toys Discount?

I have been testing this product with my 5 month old baby for 2 months now and I have to say, I am glad I waited to write this review. Initially, at three months old my baby boy did not like any teethers, although he was teething. I gave it some time and by the time he was 4 months old, he could not keep the anchor out of his mouth. Now my baby is 5 and a half months and he has been loving the wheel. He loves all the different sensations the different spots give him and the relief they bring his sore gums. I highly recommend this product to any new parents or parents of infants from 3 months on. I am very excited that my baby loves these teethers and that they are very safe for him to put in his mouth all day long.

I am also happy to support people who do right by the end users, in this case our babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment