Monday, March 3, 2014

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden First Vehicles Set

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden First Vehicles SetI purchased these for our (almost) 10 month old son for his stocking. I was presently surprised when they arrived, much nicer than my expectations. They are very hefty (in a good way) I didn't think my son would really play with them much at first, but he loves rolling them back and forth on the floor. A special perk for parent's, no annoying twisty ties getting them out of the package. Over all, I think these will last for years to come, and will really grow with our son. I'm very pleased I went with these and not some of the plastic ones I was considering.

This vehicle set is such a great alternative to the plastic junk sold in most stores. I bought this set for my one year old for christmas and he loves it. It just fits in the palm of my hand, it feels sturdy, and all the parts are made soo well that when my son threw it across the room (he wanted the airplane to fly) it did not chip, break, or bend. The propeller (sp?) on the plane is fun and even though the wheels and the propeller are made from plastic it is not easily breakable. Great colors, great product, recommended.

Buy Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden First Vehicles Set Now

It took about a minute for my grandson (just 10 months old) to find that the back of the airplane fits his mouth just fine! He has been rolling the truck around, and in a few minutes discovered the propeller and began turning it. This toy set is close to indestructable, and reminds me a lot of the old-style toys I recall from the 50s... big blocky, solidly built, definitely child-proof. I am so glad I found these for his first visit from Santa!

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden First Vehicles Set Here

Purchased the first vehicle set for my twins first birthday and it has by far been there favorite present. Wheels and propeller spin freely! Large enough for small hands and sturdy for dropping!

Want Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden First Vehicles Set Discount?

This was a gift for my son's first birthday. The set of 3 is colorful and sturdy and I know he will enjoy them for years to come.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment