Friday, March 28, 2014

Melissa & Doug Toolbox Fill and Spill

Melissa & Doug Toolbox Fill and Spill2 granddaughters + 2 tool kits = two happy granddaughters.

I can't really rate the educational value until I see them framing a door or building a deck.

Melissa and Doug's Fill and Spill toolbox is a huge hit with both my granddaughter and grandson, 18 and 20 months of age, respectively. While the vibrating "power" drill was intriguing, they also enjoy "sawing" the Velcro-attached wood blocks apart and the other tools, too. I was very happy to find a safe and fun set of tools for young toddlers.

Buy Melissa & Doug Toolbox Fill and Spill Now

My son got this for his 1 year birthday. His favorite pieces are the screwdriver, saw and nails/screws. He will crawl around with them in his mouth and chew on the hard ends on the screwdriver and saw. My only concern is that the red die in the screw driver started to run and leak when he was drooling on the handle so I had to take it away.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Toolbox Fill and Spill Here

We got this for my son's first birthday. The first kit had a drill that was broken (it didn't vibrate like it was supposed to), so we exchanged it for a second. My son LOVES to play with and chew on the various tools. The saw, hammer, ad screw driver are soft enough that he can play with them without our worries, but have a firm shape. He giggles every time we "screw in a screw" on his knee. He also loves the vibrating drill.

Want Melissa & Doug Toolbox Fill and Spill Discount?

I bought this for my grandson last Christmas, just before he turned 2. The tools are soft and he could not get hurt on them. But he is way past the baby tools now. At 3 years old I would aim for the ones that are still plastic but are more realistic looking, with some functionality.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment