Friday, March 28, 2014

Russ "Twirly" Lavender Peeper Turtle with Tutu, 11"

Russ 'Twirly' Lavender Peeper Turtle with Tutu, 11'This was a gift for my niece. She loves it. It has held up well for being used almost daily.

I ordered this beginning of Dec and it wasn't scheduled to get here until Dec 24. This item shipped faster than I thought it would and got here in a cute little package. My daughter lost her other turtle that was the hawaiian one and so this was my substitute. My daughter loves the fact that the turtle also has a tutu like she does and the purple color is a nice change from pink. You can even dress her in doll clothes. She is very durable and my daughter takes her everywhere. What a great cuddly toy.

Buy Russ "Twirly" Lavender Peeper Turtle with Tutu, 11" Now

No comments:

Post a Comment