Monday, March 24, 2014

My First Doll - Brown Braids - Brunette

My First Doll - Brown Braids - BrunetteWe received this as a shower gift and have used it since my girls first came home. This Doll is extremely soft all over, there is nothing that can come off so it if safe. She also has a rattle inside. She is light/small enough that babies can easily grap or hold her. If they can't grab her arms or legs they can grab her braids.

When my girls were newborns they smiled everytime we showed this doll to them and liked when we made her rattle. Even before they were able to hold onto anything very well they could still grasp onto this doll, not really to pick it up but to move it around.

Once my girls started chewing on everything they LOVED chewing on her braids. I have washed these dolls several times and she comes out perfectly clean & is not wearing out at all.

I love that these are a perfect size for my girls even now(almost 1) and they still love them. We normally take these places with us because they are small enough, something my girls are used to, my girls love them, they have a rattle & something they can chew on.

I always attach these to my girls walkers via link things & they are always playing with them, either chewing on them or shaking them like crazy. Normally when one of them start shaking it like crazy, the other joins and then they really crack up.

We've used these for almost a year now and they are one of the things we've constantly gotten use out of & shows no signs of wear.

I know when we received this it was WAY cheaper in the store than it is currently listed on here.

While this is a cute little doll and she may be loved by very little babies she is WAY too expensive for her size and durability. Keep shopping. You are simply buying the Carter name.

Buy My First Doll - Brown Braids - Brunette Now

I bought this doll for my baby's first valentines day, and she loves it so much. My baby loves to hug the doll while she sleeps, so I want to get another one just like that one in case that something happen with the one that she has now. I bought it for less than $14.00 and I can't believe that I found the sameone for $39.99 that is so CRAZY. I will not pay that amount for a doll that is just exactly like the one that my baby has now. People, please, be real and do not overprice your items.

Read Best Reviews of My First Doll - Brown Braids - Brunette Here

No comments:

Post a Comment