Monday, March 24, 2014

Playskool Poppin' Park Pink Elephant Busy Ball Popper Toy

Playskool Poppin' Park Pink Elephant Busy Ball Popper ToyOur 11 month old daughter got this for Christmas. Three months later and she's still crazy for this thing. As she grows she plays with it differently. Right now she loves it when the balls hover over the nose because the can pick it up and stuff her hand down the trunk. Elephant cruelty to be sure. I appreciate the fact that the music is bearable and not the normal cheesy baby crud that makes me want to put my head through a wall.

It should come with more balls because they pop out so quickly. I think as our granddaughter gets a little older ( she just turned 1) she will enjoy it even more. We need to find out how to buy extra balls!

Buy Playskool Poppin' Park Pink Elephant Busy Ball Popper Toy Now

this was a gift for a toddler and she loves it. I recommend buying this. it is a very cute toy

Read Best Reviews of Playskool Poppin' Park Pink Elephant Busy Ball Popper Toy Here

I ordered this toy for my granddaughter for Christmas, she was almost 7 months old at the time, and she was mildly interested in it, she couldn't work the toy by herself, but liked watching it for a short time. She is now 9 months old and plays with it some, but gets bored with it after a minute or so. My older granddaughters had fun playing with it and showing her how it worked, they are ages 3 and 8, though. We'll see, as time goes on, if she plays with it more as I suspect she will. Seems to be a well made toy and is a little bit noisy, but not too bad.

Want Playskool Poppin' Park Pink Elephant Busy Ball Popper Toy Discount?

must keep batteries fresh for elephant to perform properly, but both my grandchildren love it. keeps us running to catch balls...lots of fun for all of us.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment