Thursday, March 27, 2014

Plan Toys Planpreschool Twist N' Match

Plan Toys Planpreschool Twist N' MatchThis is a great concept. Each block can be twisted in the middle so the heart shape twists into an oval, the triangle twists into a rectangle, etc. This provides a fun and challenging way to explore shapes. Even as an adult, it made me see shapes in a new unique way. The cardboard bases are double sides with a small groove to insert the shape pieces. My guess is that they will eventually tear with moderate use, so I would encourage gentle treatment. The blocks seem very sturdy though and the colors are vivid. My 19 month old was frustrated at first trying to twist the blocks but is starting to figure it out. She can insert the block in the groove but it is challenging to pick the right one and she wouldn't be able to twist the blocks to match them. This would be a great product for a family with an 18 month old and a 3 year old as both would enjoy it as it can be adapted for different developmental stages. At eleven bucks at yoyo, I thought it was a good deal. Until my baby grows into It, we will probably just play with twisting the blocks and "talking" about the different shapes and colors. This is a different, fun, and challenging puzzle game!

I bought this for an airplane trip to keep my 21 month old occupied and it worked pretty well. I think its clever how they twist to create different shapes for the puzzles, and it travels well as the blocks are really light and it comes with a little bag. She wasn't as enthralled as I'd hoped she'd be, but it was a good travel toy, we're saving it for our next trip, I think she'll grow into it.

Buy Plan Toys Planpreschool Twist N' Match Now

I bought this for my 20m old toddler, she loves to match the shapes. I showed her how to twist to make other shapes, she is catching up fast. The toy is very well made, could last a long time

Read Best Reviews of Plan Toys Planpreschool Twist N' Match Here

No comments:

Post a Comment