Thursday, March 27, 2014

VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink

VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - PinkWe bought this at a toy store nearby b/c my baby was mesmerized by the lights on the screen. She's fascinated with the real laptops we have at home and we thought this might be an entertaining toy. She was about 7-8 months at that time and even though the minimum recommended age for this toy starts at 6 months, she really wasn't all that interactive with the laptop at the beginning. She did like to close the top down a lot and as other reviewers have mentioned, she also snapped her fingers in the process a couple of times but she didn't cry too much about the ouchies and it didn't deter her from continuing to play with the laptop.

Now at 10 months, she can be much more engaged and the laptop can usually keep her interest for a good 8 minutes -just enough time for us to scarf down our meal at the table while we all sit down together. This video shows her at the dining table in her highchair. She likes to bash the keys and watch the lights come on while listening to the music. There are 3 modes to the laptop but we usually leave it at the music mode -unless she decides to explore the switch on the side -the other 2 modes are probably more appropriate for older toddlers who are learning shapes, feelings and common objects/sounds. Will they really learn what the laptop is supposedly teaching? I'm not sure but I do love that the volume options aren't too loud, the keys/mouse are easy to manipulate and this is one durable laptop that has survived many, many, MANY falls to the floor from the highchair!!

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my then 9 month old daughter. She loved it instantly. Only problem is that my daughter does like to close the top because it seems so fun to her to do. But, she closes it with her other hand holding the bottom down for balance and easily smashes her little fingers. Very painful! My daughter doesn't cry about much, but she definitely cried real tears when her little fingers got smashed! I saw another review about this same problem before purchasing, but didn't think much of it. It's happened more than once and 3 months later my daughter still plays with it, but definitely doesn't have the same interest as she originally did. Overall I think it's an adorable concept and it is entertaining...but would be even better if they would fix it so that babies can't close it themselves.

Buy VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink Now

My 7 month old loves this toy. Can play for hours. The only thing they dont mention is that they can close their little fingers and hands in it. We tested it and it does hurt quite a bit when you push down on it. Which my daughter did within 5 mins of first playing with it, but has not done so since.

Read Best Reviews of VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink Here

this computer is great for teaching young children. Easy to handle and the mouse is adorable. I also like the color feature, pink for little girls.

Want VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink Discount?

I bought this baby laptop to keep my 8 month old from hitting my laptop. She loves this. She hits the keys and looks up at the screen to watch the lights flash. I like that it has a sleep mode to save battery life. It is very sturdy, made of thick plastic and has no sharp edges.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment