Saturday, March 22, 2014

Playmobil 1.2.3 Farmer W/ Tractor

Playmobil 1.2.3 Farmer W/ TractorWe have a few of the playmobil 123 sets. The tractor is one of our 2yr old sons favorite. He pushes it around the floor and talks to the farmer and the cow. His animals from other sets get to ride in the trailer also. These have been stepped on and thrown across the room and they aren't scratched and so far nothing has broken. He does have trouble hooking the trailer to the tractor. I love how all the pieces are interchangeable with other sets. He has lots of toys but the playmobil sets are the ones he pulls out first.

My 15-month-old son loves this toy, it is durable, yet detailed unlike many of the toys for his age. He loves to take the cow in and out of the tractor and "drive" it all around the house. All playmobil toys are great, but if you are going for durability, Playmobil 1.2.3 is the way to go!

Buy Playmobil 1.2.3 Farmer W/ Tractor Now

My 5 year old autistic son loves the playmobil 123 line. The tractor and trailer come apart and go together easily. And he loves the cow. Good buy for the money. My 2 year old daughter also enjoys the toy. My 5 year old is more into the advance playmobil...not this line.

Read Best Reviews of Playmobil 1.2.3 Farmer W/ Tractor Here

My 5 and 4 year old love Playmobil products, but I was also very hesitant to let my 2 year old play because of the small pieces. Even the figures have small pieces and accessories that are easily removed. I recently purchased this tractor, the mom and stroller, and the animal train and they've been a big hit with my 2 year old. She now has her own Playmobil and can play right alongside brother and sister. The pieces are large and have no small pieces to remove. They're perfect for small hands. I've even caught my older kids getting into the "baby" Playmobil bucket. While Playmobil products are pricier than some of the alternatives, I have no problem with the higher price tag as the quality is fantastic. These toys are definitely the kind of thing you can pass down to future generations.

Want Playmobil 1.2.3 Farmer W/ Tractor Discount?

Our 2 year old grand daughter absolutely loves this set. We purchased it to along with the farm set she already has. She adores her grandpa and plays that she is with grandpa even though she is 1000 miles from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment