Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Safety 1st Activity Walker, Kenley Sound 'N Lights

Safety 1st Activity Walker, Kenley Sound 'N LightsOverall this is not a bad walker. My daughter is 7 months old and she started sitting in it when she turned 6 months. Her feet still don't touch the ground and I'm not sure whether that is because she too small for it, if it is too big for her, or both, but I'm optimistic that she will be able to walk around in it soon enough. I wish the people who made this would have made it adjustable so that I could get her feet to touch the ground, but it is what it is. It might be smart to compare this walkers to other walkers before you buy it though. Hope this helps somebody.

It's really a great walker for my baby...she enjoy walking and have fun at the same time..it's little light so it's easy for her to turn around by herself..

Buy Safety 1st Activity Walker, Kenley Sound 'N Lights Now

When I first received this walker, I was very frustrated because my daughter's toes would only touch the ground if she leaned to the side (she's 9 months and in the 50% for height). I concidered returning it but decided not to and instead used it as a chair for her when I was prepping food in the kitchen. I'm glad I kept it because after about three days, the seat "settled" in place (I assume that's what happened; possibly it stretched) and now her feet touch the ground.

My daughter isn't particular amused with the attached toys but her cousin, who is about the same age, LOVES the toys. The noise making one does produce an obnoxiously loud tune but if you place a strong adhesive tape over the speaker (small hole on bottom), you can muffle the sound and neither of the babies that use mine have bothered with the tape.

Read Best Reviews of Safety 1st Activity Walker, Kenley Sound 'N Lights Here

My daughter is 8 months old and in the 50th percentile for height; her feet do not even come close to reaching the floor on the lowest setting! The instructions say to lower the adjustment until your baby is comfortably standing, but your baby can't even stand because of the design of the seat; it has baby in the sitting position so that her legs are in an L-shape instead of downward. By the time my daughter will be tall enough to use this, she'll probably be walking on her own, rendering this walker useless. She was excited when we sat her in this, so it made me sad to see that she couldn't even operate it because of the height. I ended up pushing her around the living room a little bit just so she could have fun for a few minutes.

The wheels on this are cheaply made. They sounded ragged on my wood floors, and would catch a little when I turned the walker, so I imagine it won't roll much at all if you have carpet.

This item requires batteries, which come with it, but what they don't tell you is that you cannot change the batteries. There is not a way to change them at all! ...So once the batteries run down, this walker is no longer a "Sounds 'n Lights" walker, because there will be no more sounds and lights; there will only be slider toys and a push button.

The music on this walker is incredibly loud! It hurt my ears being farther away, so I can't imagine what it did to my daughter's ears sitting right there next to the speaker, especially if I had left it on for longer than the few seconds I did. There is no way to adjust the volume, either, so you can either not use the music or blow out your baby's eardrums.

The toy steering wheel was a joke, too. It seems like it's backward, and my daughter couldn't even turn it other than a few budges. It's in an awkward position.

I do not recommend this product whatsoever! It is a complete waste of money. The only thing good I can say about it is that it looks cute.

Want Safety 1st Activity Walker, Kenley Sound 'N Lights Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment