Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Alex Jr. Stretchy Puppy Plush Toy

Alex Jr. Stretchy Puppy Plush ToyThis toy is soo cute! Great colors! Awesome sensory crinkle parts. The tug and pull is a great touch,also.GREAT BUY!

Absoultely adorable! I bought this as a gift for my little cousin. It is much cuter in person! I can't wait to give it to her!

Buy Alex Jr. Stretchy Puppy Plush Toy Now

Hoping that our little grandson will like this gift for Christmas. He is going to be 7 mo old and will giggle when he sees this.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. Stretchy Puppy Plush Toy Here

my baby son loved the noise and the sound this toy made especially the crinckling noise very colorful pattern and neat looking-passed it down to my sons daycare and they are enjoying it too! great purchase and a great deal because I purchased it with a $15 Amazon coupon I won at work :)

Want Alex Jr. Stretchy Puppy Plush Toy Discount?

We bought this for our 2month old...not interested, even scared her a bit due to loud crinkle noise. Fast forward to 3 1/2 month old and BIG difference. She gets VERY excited when she sees it. She is now 5 months and still loves it. She loves the crinkle ears and nose now that she is teething. I put a link on the rattle tail and attach it to the mamaroo or activity mat and she plays with it for 15+ minutes. She even works on the little pink ribbons with her fingers! It will probably still be interesting to her until she starts crawling...then its on to bigger and better things!

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment