Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bobles Tumbling Elephant - Turquise

Bobles Tumbling Elephant - TurquiseWe bought this for our nursery. Although the baby hasn't arrived yet I've used it while grading papers (using the snake table). It was cool because I could switch which way I wanted to sit. Also my little brother who has sensory integration dysfunction uses this every time he comes over to rock while he watches movies or while we read to him. My husband has used it to stretch out his back. I think this is a must if you have any sensory issues in you family or want a versatile piece of furniture that doubles in play!

really awesome kids "tumbling" furniture! The elephant is by far my fave.. so much so that i ordered my son ( who's almost 4 ) the fish & the pig too.. pricey but really worth it i think ( especially if your little one likes to jump & climb as much as mine does! ) plus they just look so darn cool! check out the owl one... it's next on my wish-list!

Buy Bobles Tumbling Elephant - Turquise Now

I hoped that my grandsons...aged 4 and 1...would love these. They love animals. They are active little boys so I was hoping they would love the ability to climb, crawl, and jump. The 4 yr. old created obstacle courses with this elephant and the other animals I ordered for them. My 1 yr. old took the 3 layered fish and promptly sat on it, then started rolling it around the room. Before the evening was over, he was standing on it. Both boys crawled over the animals, rearranged them, then crawled all over again. All the adults in the room wished we could do the same. They are strong enough for adults to sit on the sides. One relative wasn't surprised when she heard they were made in Denmark. She said the Danes are noted for having a unique sense of function and beauty.

I guess I am going to be a grandma who spoils her grandsons, but I can see years of joyful, creative play with these products. I can't wait until more of the animals types shown on the Danish web site arrive in America.

Note: I purchased the Tumbling Elephant, the Tumbling Worm, the Tumbling Crocodile, the Tumbling Chick, the 3-layered & the 6 layered Fish.

All are colorful, lightweight, sturdy, and fun to see.

Read Best Reviews of Bobles Tumbling Elephant - Turquise Here

No comments:

Post a Comment