Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Arabian Sultan Children's Costume

Arabian Sultan Children's Costume Size: MediumI like it because the materials have good quality. All of the parts are good. Bright colors. Only I recomend to improve the crown that belongs to the headpiece.

Thank you so much.

I got this for my son to match my daughter for Halloween(she was princess Jasmine). I was pretty disappointed in the quality... It got tears on some of the seems because the fabric is so thin, it just frayed away where it was sewn. Also the sash is very stiff. My son did look really cute though, and got many people saying how cute he was while trick-or-treating! So It served it's purpose...just wish the quality was better. Also I got it a size bigger so there was room for him to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants under it so he wouldn't be cold!

Buy Arabian Sultan Children's Costume Now

We need for our 4 years old son a costume for the show at the church for the service about Missions. Fitted well but the finish for the clothes are poor!!!! No buttons or zippper. Attend what we need . M

Read Best Reviews of Arabian Sultan Children's Costume Here

No comments:

Post a Comment