Monday, April 7, 2014

Basic Ballet Dress-up Tutu Light Blue

Basic Ballet Dress-up Tutu Light BlueI ordered this for a costume for me (I'm a 5'5" adult) and was surprised by the quality considering it was under $10. The tulle is double layered and the waistband is satin and very comfortable. The waistband stretches to about 30".

This was perfect for my son's 4 year old friend for her birthday. Perfect for dress up or to wear over shorts or pants. Price point was perfect too!

Buy Basic Ballet Dress-up Tutu Light Blue Now

I purchased this as a part of the "Princess" t-shirt dress I'm making for my granddaughter. It's exactly the color pictured and it's very soft.

Read Best Reviews of Basic Ballet Dress-up Tutu Light Blue Here

My granddaughter loves to wear this. The waist band is soft and comfortable. Have not had to wash it yet, so don't know how it will launder.

Want Basic Ballet Dress-up Tutu Light Blue Discount?

tutus are amazing. i love them and so does my sisters. my whole family weres them and use to wear them .

No comments:

Post a Comment