Monday, April 7, 2014

Guess How Much I Love You: Loop Rattles by Kids Preferred

Guess How Much I Love You: Loop Rattles by Kids PreferredI bought this as a companion piece to the book, Guess How Much I Love you? It is lightweight and will be easy for the baby to hold.

I gave this to my fourteen month old grand daughter for Christmas and she loved it. It is just the right size for her age or even younger and it is soft to the touch.

Buy Guess How Much I Love You: Loop Rattles by Kids Preferred Now

This is cute, soft and has a quiet rattle. Perfect for baby. This was for a 9 month old with other Rabbit gifts

Read Best Reviews of Guess How Much I Love You: Loop Rattles by Kids Preferred Here

This is a cute, soft rattle. Perfect for tiny, little hands. My son can hold it and shake it alll on his own. Also makes a great chew toy. Perfect for babies Easter basket.

Want Guess How Much I Love You: Loop Rattles by Kids Preferred Discount?

My littlest grandson plays with his rattle and loves it so! Nice size, and comfortable fit in baby's hand. Practical and playful!

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment