Saturday, April 19, 2014

Betsy Ross Costume

Betsy Ross Heroes In History Child CostumeMy daughter is 11, and was Betsy Ross for the Living museum at her school. We thought this costume worked great. The hat is very small elastic though, wouldn't stay on without clips. the chest area drooped a little in the middle but I just put a couple stitches on each side and my daughter was happy with the improvement. Overall a good costume!

We bought it for my daughters God Flag and Country speech. It worked. Now she will use it for Halloween.

Buy Betsy Ross Costume Now

The costume fit as expected according to the size chart, and was exactly as I expected it to be. I even washed it on the delicate cycle and hung dry, and it came out great.

Read Best Reviews of Betsy Ross Costume Here

My daughter's school had a dress up day as a historical person & with living near Philadelphia, she thought Besty Ross would be a great idea. This costume was awesome. She is saving it for Halloween this year. Very well put together, didn't rip or anything like cheap costumes do after wearing it a whole day.

Want Betsy Ross Costume Discount?

Very cute costume. My daughter picked out the outfit and she loves it. Highly recommend for young kids. Durable for play.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment