Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables - (Colors/Styles Vary)

Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables -Very cute kids will like them. Ordered a random color for reduced price got all the same colors. OK, but disappointed to not get several colors. Kids probably won't care about the color.

Bummed that their was only one. I should have paid better attention to the description and reviews, so that's my fault. It's also too bad that you can't pick which one you get, so you end up with the random white one. My kids like it okay, but probably would have enjoyed it more if it was a brighter color.

Buy Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables - (Colors/Styles Vary) Now

Bought this for my six month old grandaughter. She LOVES it. The bells and jingles catch her attention. Since it moves on its own power, she is adament about chasing it...even if she is dong a commando crawl rather than a true crawl movement. Makes for some fun! In adddition, I plan to ge one for the new puppy!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables - (Colors/Styles Vary) Here

Balls (2) received without battery protectors and barely worked for 15 minutes. I ordered new items; however I believe I received used ones. My daughters purchased ones from unknown locations and they worked and are still working fine as they had the battery protectors upon unpackaging. Luck of the draw? Make sure you are ordering new units and return immediately before you trash original packaging.

Want Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables - (Colors/Styles Vary) Discount?

The seller was not clear about how many balls you get. I thought for the price you'd get a few of them, just as the picture shows. Wrong!! Only one, and it doesn't work. I looked further into the details of the item and cleverly the very last sentence was color of the one ball randomly chosen at shipment. And..when I open the box to see the actual receipt from Toys R Us for $7.99 and I paid double that!! The shipping info was me and it said bill to Elrad Z Prime Sale. So these people are taking your $15, and buying the item for half that price from Toys R Us. Scammers! I will definitely be more careful to spot these people. Beware!!

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment