Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Snap-Lock Caterpillar

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Snap-Lock CaterpillarMy mother in law purchased this for our 8 month old son. I was very appreciative for the thoughtfulness but I expected it to be just another item for the toy box, boy was I wrong. Our son loves this toy!!! It has parts that rattle, spin and turn in addition to great nubs for chewing. I think that his favorite part is ripping each section apart. It takes a little but of effort for him to get it apart even though he is large and strong for his age, so I think that aspect will still be entertaining for a while. Overall I am thrilled that she purchased this toy for him and I would definitely purchase it as a gift for a friend.

I am pleased with the Fisher Price Caterpillar. It was a gift for my new little granddaughter, Hailey. The colors are very vivid and it is another quality product from this company. I have been purchasing Fisher Price toys since 1974 when I had my first baby. Since then, I have purchased dozens of Fisher Price toys through the growing up years of my six children and now through the additions of 17 grandchildren. In fact, my grandchildren are still enjoying play time with toys that their parents played with including the Sesame Street Club House and the Fisher Price Castle.

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Snap-Lock Caterpillar Now

My 6 month old likes this toy. Its a lot bigger than it looks in the pictures. Its not huge, just bigger than I though. The bug comes apart into "beads" that are each about 3 inches long. My daughter chews on the antennas. She's too little to try to put the bug back together, so the pieces are kind of everywhere at the moment. Overall, its a good little toy.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Snap-Lock Caterpillar Here

She loved the various segments with the different colors and sounds, but should also enjoy pulling it apart and reassembling when she's older.

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Snap-Lock Caterpillar Discount?

This toy is a basic snap type toy my only complaint is its really hard to pull apart my 7 month old is no where near strong enough to pull it apart I sometimes struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment