Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lapiluv

LapiluvI'm going to be sharing this with my other mommy friends because I know many little people who need something to do while sitting on mommy's lap! There are great little toys to keep them occupied (each with a different feature -vibrations, crinkle sounds, mirror, etc) and the ipad/ipod slots are valuable if there's a game or movie that the little one likes. I definitely think my little guy sits better because he's been playing with this on my lap.

I got this today for my 10 week old, its very well constructed and i love the idea that he is facing me to play. We will have a 19 hour flight in a few day and i will write do a video review on my youtube channel msjifyournasty . If you want to see the product up close i did a product discovery video and then i BOUGHT the product

Buy Lapiluv Now

This product is absolutely wonderful! For me it serves three main functions: spending time with my son, while being entertained and also learn. Since that discovery, the relationship with my son has been greatly enriched.

Very highly recommended if you have young children.

Read Best Reviews of Lapiluv Here

No comments:

Post a Comment