Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Select-a-Show Soother

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Select-a-Show SootherSo upon going to target for odds and ends, I came across this item. I already have a soother for my DD but the projection is so loud you have to turn the music almost all the way up (which is too loud lol). Anyways this soother is not what I had expected. Don't get me wrong, it's a great product but I feel like It could have been better. It has 2 different volume options and 3 different light disks. The light could be a bit stronger so the projections would be clearer and the volume louder as well. It's a great solution to those wind up mobiles and dark rooms. Soothers in general are great.

I was so excited for this product for my six month old. The projection was so blurry that we couldn't make out the images. Sending it back.

Buy Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Select-a-Show Soother Now

I ended up tossing this in the trash shortly after buying it. The projections were WAY too blurry, I couldn't even tell what they were! Would NOT suggest buying this product.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Select-a-Show Soother Here

Something went really bad with this product. Images are not clear. My daughter loves another similar fisher price projector that shows only two pictures, this one has three pictures, alternating images on the same board, but they are not clear no matter the distance from the wall or ceiling. At least music themes are good.

Want Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Select-a-Show Soother Discount?

Pretty nice unit, small and cute. My daughter loves the light and sounds. Ocean noise is great. The only hang up for me is the blurry projections. Is that a giraffe?.... Maybe some kind of orange alien?... Debateable

Save $0.07 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment