Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot Stackers

Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot StackersJust expected better out of a disney toy, all the parts are very hard which doesnt seem very baby friendly and it falls over very easy, expected a little sound when it poped up or even would pop up better than it did. still cute but thats about it.

This is not worth the money I paid for to give to my 1 year old grandson. Pooh will not sit up well on carpet and there is no spinning like advertised. The animals pop up when placed on pooh but other than that it is not much to this toy. What a waste of money and the fact I wanted something fun for my Grandson and this is not the toy with any kind of excitement.FP needs to go back to the drawing board with this product.

Buy Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot Stackers Now

Highly recommend this toy for small exploring hands. Hours of fun my daughter is 10 months old and absolutely adores it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot Stackers Here

I guess I expected this toy to do a little bit more then it does. Don't expect this toy to make any noise or to be terribly exciting. You stack the honey pots and that's pretty much it. I guess you can say the characters "pop" up, but mostly they just get pushed up. Having said this, I only paid $6.99 for it right before Christmas and was shipped to me free in 2days, so Iam not hugely dissapointed. My 15 month old doesn't seem to want to play with it much, but perhaps later on it will get played with more.

Want Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot Stackers Discount?

I got it cause it was cute and the characters pop when you stack them but my problem with It is the fact that you can't stack it anywhere you cant stack it on the carpet cause it tips over but you can stack it on hard floor so yea you can't play with it in a playpen Ether so if all you have is carpet this ant the toy for you

No comments:

Post a Comment