Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bunnies by the Bay Silly Buddy, Styles May Vary

Bunnies by the Bay Silly Buddy, BlueI purchased this for my 6 week old son. He uses the gumdrop pacifiers and I was having a little difficulty finding something similar to a Wubbanub that would fit his gumdrops. This bear is just right! When you first take it out of the package, it will seem that the velcro won't fit, but a little wiggling and it's perfect. I put it through the washer and dryer before using it, and it came out even softer than before. I love it and am considering purchasing another one, but probably a different animal.

We have the pink bunny an my 9 month old loves it. We are super pickey about our pacifiers. We use only http://www.amazon.com/Natursutten-BPA-Free-Natural-Pacifier-Orthodontic/dp/B004YUDA8Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1339620189&sr=8-2

These attach to the bunny well. My daugher loves the bunney ears and rubs them to get herself to sleep or for comfort. Very please with this product. Keeps the pacifier from getting lost without making me nervous the way a pacifier clip with string would. Wish we would have had this for our son.

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Silly Buddy, Styles May Vary Now

My daughter got one as a baby gift and she still loves it even without the binky it has become my gift I give with a shower gift when someone has a baby

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies by the Bay Silly Buddy, Styles May Vary Here

I love the Silly Buddy collection because they are thin and safe for babies and toddlers to sleep with. This one has a paci attachment that is fabulous for keeping that paci from getting lost! Highly recommend!

Want Bunnies by the Bay Silly Buddy, Styles May Vary Discount?

The blue bunny has been my son's best sleep aid since he was about six months old. (I wish we'd thought to introduce Bunny sooner!) My son is now almost two, and Bunny is an essential part of sleeping -my son always falls asleep holding him, and he's always overjoyed to see Bunny again when he wakes up. These guys are the ideal size for this, and they wash well! My son's bunny has been washed many, many times in a regular load of laundry -we air-dry, which takes practically no time, since Bunny is so thin. (Bunny has actually gone straight from washer to crib a couple of times, and it's not a big deal.) We've learned the hard way that washability is an essential feature for all these sleep aids. No matter how luxe it is, it must be washed -and not everything stays soft after washing. These bunnies go the distance.

Note that the bunnies currently being sold are a little different from the old version. The first bunny my son received had no rattle in the head and no pacifier holder. I bought one of these new ones to have on hand as a spare and easily removed the rattle from the head so they would be more similar. To my son, they are apparently indistinguishable. The new one seems a little softer to me, but maybe that's just because it's seen a little less action so far. :o)

I highly recommend these.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment