Friday, April 25, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smilin' Smart Phone

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smilin' Smart PhoneMy 7 mo old daughter absolutely LOVES this phone. She was obsessed with my phone so I got her the only toy smart phone on the market. It is a little bulky and is more like a Zack Morris phone than a smart phone. That being said it keeps her entertained and every kid that she comes in to contact with can't wait to get their hands on it. Yes the volume is really low, but if you hold it to your ear (like a REAL phone) the sound is very clear.

I almost passed up on this one because of so many bad reviews. I am so glad that I decided to get it anyway. Great buy!!!

My daughter has several play phones and this is her favorite, one because it looks the closest to mommy and daddy's phones but she loves all the songs it plays. The sound is very low but I love that because she holds it up to her ear all of the time and it is not going to hurt her hearing. Plus, with the volume being low it doesn't drive mommy crazy when she keeps pushing the buttons over and over again.

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smilin' Smart Phone Now

We bought this toy for our daughter's 1st birthday. She loves it. The volume isn't very loud which is good becuase she always putting it up to her as if she is calling someone. Very durable. It is a little bit more bulky than I expected so it can be hard for her to hold sometimes.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smilin' Smart Phone Here

This phone is ok. My girls love play phones and this one is there least favorite. It isn't very loud and the buttons don't push very well. I didn't find it to be very interactive. I would probably skip buying this phone.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smilin' Smart Phone Discount?

This the second one--same problem. Baby loves it, but sound is bearly audible. Not much learning if the sound is so faint.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment