Friday, April 25, 2014

Smarty Kids: "W" Is For Whale Mama-Baby Action Musical by Kids Preferred

Smarty Kids: 'W' Is For Whale Mama-Baby Action Musical by Kids PreferredSuch a cute toy. I was worried it wouldn't be very interesting for my son as he isn't in to stuffed animals very much. But he LOVES it. He loves the music it plays.

I bought this toy because it plays "Raindrops keep falling on my head". This was "my song" when I was a baby so I wanted my boys to have it as their song, too.

The baby whale spins while the music plays. It's really a sweet toy.

Buy Smarty Kids: "W" Is For Whale Mama-Baby Action Musical by Kids Preferred Now

This was for my newborn grandson for Christmas. I did NOT expect it to be so cute. It is soft and cuddly and the little baby whale spins as it plays a lullaby! LOVE IT!

Read Best Reviews of Smarty Kids: "W" Is For Whale Mama-Baby Action Musical by Kids Preferred Here

It's a cute toy, as described. Sometimes the song plays nonstop and sometimes it plays for a minute. But, she likes it.

Want Smarty Kids: "W" Is For Whale Mama-Baby Action Musical by Kids Preferred Discount?

I purchased this as part of my grandson's baptism gift. It goes well with the book 'Whale and Jonah' and the cute sleeper from Baby Soy (with a whale on the front). This winds easily by turning the baby whale at the top, and of course is good for 'chewing'. A sweet toy!

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment