Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm

Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds FarmFisher Price has two farms represented here. The first has a DVD, (pic # 4) made in 2006 and contains lead in the facial paint, and does not have the 'touch and feel' feature. Now, (see pic 5 from left) the 2008 model, no lead supposedly, and has soft fur glued on the animals. Amazon sends the one from 2006 which had lead in the paint and your child will most likely put the toy in his or her mouth. Beware as neither Fisher Price or Amazon were willing to remedy the sale of this product when notified.

We bought this version with the touch & feel fur, we have not had the problems that other people mention. Maybe because I gave this to our daughter when she turned 2, so she doesn't put the animals in her mouth. She LOVES feeling the fur, she makes the horse's mane tickle her nose! She got so much for her birthday, and this is her favorite toy by far. She probably plays with this 90 minutes a day total. She even wants the farmer & pig to go in her crib during her nap. First thing in the morning when she wakes up she says "play farm!" I find it very durable and have not had any problems with this toy that other people mention. This is the best toy purchase I have made for her in all of her 2 years. I'm going to buy more Little People stuff for her in the future.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm Now

I was so excited to receive the new version (touch & feel farm) for my son's 1st birthday. We actually bought the older version, but took it back when we found out (a week later) that there was a newer version available. It was a huge disappointment. My son removes the silo faster than I can connect it back on. The animals have "fur," which I thought was a really great idea until my son started biting the hair off of the sheep. The rooster slides across the front of the barn to send the other animals down the slide, and is not removable. By opening three different barn doors you can hear a "moo", "oink", or "neigh" and place those animals inside the barn. There is a location for the sheep, and in order to hear the "baa," you push on its hay inside the stall. The only pro I can come up with is that the barn is much lighter in weight than the original. I am sorry I did not keep the original because now I cannot find it anywhere.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm Here

I purchased this for my daughter to keep her entertained when I was on bed rest. It worked like a charm. The animals are still her favorite toy to take along when we go anywhere. I think the touch and feel animals make it even better. I've read other reviews about how the fur makes them hard to clean but I don't agree. Even after repeated washing the fur is still in great shape. I think that the touch and feel animals make this toy even more fun because they provide nice tactile stimulation. I would definately recommend this toy. It was a real life saver for me.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm Discount?

I received this as a gift and am very disappointed. My sister has the older version (not touch and feel) and her kids love it. We played with this about 2 times and then the cow's hair started to come out in little tufts in my son's mouth. It's not enough to choke on, but is still very disturbing. I called F.P. and they were helpful but I have to agree with the other reviewer who said the touch and feel animals are terrible..they are! He makes a face every time he puts one of the animals in his mouth. So out of a whole farm set we can play with two pieces: the farmer and the pig because they are the only ones with no hair.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment