Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jr. Airline Pilot, size 6 to 12 Months,

Jr. Airline Pilot, size 6 to 12 Months,Our first grandchild, a boy, is due in a month. Our now-rotund daughter is married to an airline pilot, so my 80-something year old mother-in-law wanted to give them an airline pilot's outfit at the baby shower, and it was up to me to find it. I was a bit hesitant on this one, since it is listed as a "costume," remembering some less-than-comfortable Halloween costumes from earlier days, but this seems to be very nice quality and quite comfortable. Time will tell whether the young lad likes it as much as all the ladies at the baby shower did (they adored it) but I know my mother-in-law likes it, so that's always good I haven't always done good things in her eyes (I did steal her daughter away, after all).

Will make a great Halloween outfit. Needs a hat to go along with it. Price was very good. Helps to make this time special.

Buy Jr. Airline Pilot, size 6 to 12 Months, Now

the style of item is good but i found the material of cloth so cheap and damaged after first wash

Read Best Reviews of Jr. Airline Pilot, size 6 to 12 Months, Here

I love the Jr Airline costume! The material is good, comfortable to wear, and I thought it was innovative how it was made for babies. My friends love it when my son wore it for his birthday. For the price, it was worth it!

Want Jr. Airline Pilot, size 6 to 12 Months, Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment