Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fisher Price Peek a Block Incrediblock

Fisher Price Peek a Block IncrediblockI can't say enough good things about this toy. It's just perfect. Flashing lights, bright colors, catchy music (which only plays when certain actions are performed, not continuously like many toys)... The peek a blocks are just AWESOME, too. Rounded corners and edges, interesting moving parts inside, etc. And when you place some of the blocks on top of the Incrediblock, the "lady" speaks the name of the object inside the block. This cracks my daughter up every single time. She has spent countless hours just moving from side to side of the Incrediblock, investigating all of the fascinating things she can do. It's also the perfect height for a new walker/stander to play with.

And probably the coolest part from MY perspective as a mom, is that the Incrediblock has built-in block storage, so when playtime is over you can put all the blocks away behind the little door, to avoid stepping on blocks all over the house!

I highly recommend buying a set of extra blocks. We got the alphabet set, and they're a great supplement to the included blocks. I don't think it comes with enough blocks to "fill up" the various locations where blocks can go. The only weird thing about the alpha blocks is that the animal inside the G block is a grub... Why not giraffe, or gorilla? Grub? Really? Okay then...

If you have a kid that is constantly starving for new and exciting toys, you really can't go wrong with this toy.

Overall I like this toy. However, the biggest bummer is that I also got the extra blocks with all the alphabet letters on them.... THEY DON'T WORK ON THIS ITEM! It come with some blocks and when you place them on the top it will say what it is, which is really neat, but the alphabet blocks that you buy seperate only play a song when you plug them in. I also thought that something neat would happen when you place the blocks in the side block cut out spot, Nothing happens : ( My 1 year old son loves to climb on it and put the blocks in the holes, but some of the features I thought I was buying this for were pretty disappointing!

Buy Fisher Price Peek a Block Incrediblock Now

I bought this for my 6 month old granddaughter and my 3 year old granddaughter loved it just as much!!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher Price Peek a Block Incrediblock Here

Bought for my great granddaughter for Christmas. She was only 9 mo. old but she loved it right away when the box was opened.

Want Fisher Price Peek a Block Incrediblock Discount?

I originally bought this toy for my son before he was born because I really loved the Peek-a-blocks. Before he was even born over 10 kids had played with this ranging in ages 1 to 9 and they were all so entertained by this thing! Granted I have almost 100 of the blocks this thing has so many compartments the kids can be entertained all at once and switch sides. My son is just getting old enough to play with this and already loves it too. I definitely recommend to anyone who loves the peek-a-blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment