Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TY Beanie Baby - SARGE the German Shephard Dog

TY Beanie Baby - SARGE the German Shephard Dogmy son is only a few months from being a sarge had to get this for him.

I purchased this, along with Courage for my grandson. The other was chewed up by their dog. He usually takes good care of his special bed toys but didn't think the dog would chew it so he left it on a pillow. I thought Sarge was a great addition. He sleeps with both and instead of leaving them on pillows when he is at school, he places them in a storage box with a tight fitting lid.

Buy TY Beanie Baby - SARGE the German Shephard Dog Now

Okay I ordered and when I got it , Its fur was amazing and soft I don't regret getting this at first I thought it was gonna be crap since it was a low price but wow! It was really worth what I spent and its in such lovely condition and it has a very long body I thought it was gonna be short and scruffy fur but it was actually very well done (All I can say is I LOVE IT) and that is all.

Read Best Reviews of TY Beanie Baby - SARGE the German Shephard Dog Here

Gift to TY beanie baby collector of over 300. Owns german shephard live dog, too.Had never seen this beanie. Forget details of discussion about this TAGGED beanie, as to if original company or made overseas when company name sold, and tag design was changed. For a novice like me, looks quality-wise, as any other tagged beanie baby. Hey----one could endlessly buy more beanies at many different prices. I'd say, don't ever try to make a profit reselling them......just collect for your own display-----so don't spend a lot for just one particular one....buy lots and lots of cheaper ones, for fun. TY is a great product....stick to that name.

Want TY Beanie Baby - SARGE the German Shephard Dog Discount?

I found a beanie like this one in a thrift store and bought it because it reminded me of my Sharky that passed when she was 16yrs. She was the best dog! My granddaughter who is 3 1/2yrs loves this beanie and always wants me to bring it when I see her. I bought her this one and will surprise her with it for Christmas! She is dying for me to find her one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment