Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Gund Baby Auggie Doggie Huggybuddy, Blue Satin inside Beige

Gund Baby Auggie Doggie Huggybuddy, Blue Satin inside BeigeI was glad that I finally found a toy super soft and with satin lining. It would be great for my baby to hold and fall asleep. However, when I opened the package, I found hair of the doggie keep falling out. It should never be given to a baby. I don't know if washing can fix it, so I am going to return it.

Ever since we gave this to my son it has been his absolute favorite. We bought a second one just in case we loose one because he doesn't like to sleep without it. Both have been washed a number of times and undergone large amounts of stress. They both still look like new and haven't lost their softness. I will buy more of these for any other children I have and as gifts for new parents.

Buy Gund Baby Auggie Doggie Huggybuddy, Blue Satin inside Beige Now

No comments:

Post a Comment