Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hello Kitty Plush with Heart "I Love You"-Pink

Hello Kitty Plush with Heart 'I Love You'-PinkI bought this for my mother and grandmother for mothers day. I was worried it wouldn't arrive on time. It arrived the the sat before mothers day (I order the Wednesday before). My mother and grandmother loved it.

Larger than I thought and very cute! My daughter loved it. Great gift for any holiday or for just because.

Buy Hello Kitty Plush with Heart "I Love You"-Pink Now

I could swear the description said this was 10.5 inches tall but it most certainly is not. I am quite disappointed in this.

Read Best Reviews of Hello Kitty Plush with Heart "I Love You"-Pink Here

I had purchased for my girlfriend has a gift, because she loves Hello Kitty, and thought she would enjoy this.

However for the price of 11$ total that I spent I was somewhat disappointed it was a little smaller then described has well as a suction cup attached to it?? The description said no such thing about a suction cup??

Overall i would give it a 3, the girlfriend loves it, but for 11$ i could have got something better

Want Hello Kitty Plush with Heart "I Love You"-Pink Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment