Friday, April 4, 2014

Lamaze Rattle

Lamaze High-Contrast Panda ZebraI like this toy and it is made from quality materials and is plush.

PROS:

High contrast colors gets young infants attention

Pleasant rattle noise

Cute

Great for doing the midline eye exercise

CONS;

None

It is a favorite crib toy. He can hold it, stare at it, just have fun and play with this wonder toy.

Buy Lamaze Rattle Now

I like this more than my baby does. It's really cute but it's much bigger than I expected it to be. She can't really hold on to it or get a good grip on it. She also doesn't show much interest in it compared to other rattles I have.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Rattle Here

This toy is okay.. Well made and cute. The handle part is a little big for my almost 3 month old to hold on to. He's about 13 pounds. He likes looking at it if I hold it for him but not his favorite. In fact, I seem to like it more than he does. We also have the panda version. Much the same, a little chunky and hard to hold on to.

Want Lamaze Rattle Discount?

Young babies really do notice the black, white, and red colors of this zebra! If you're looking for a rattle for a new baby, this is the one to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment