Friday, April 4, 2014

Manhattan Toy Classic and Modern 'Rock With Me Puppy

Manhattan Toy Classic and Modern 'Rock With Me PuppyI bought this for my 1 year old for Christmas. I was a little concerned with the size and knew it might be a little too big for her still. It is a little big for her right now. (She is small for her age...still in 6 month clothes) She's not able to ride it on her own yet, and it's even a little difficult for her to ride it even when assisted. I like this puppy because he is super cute and he's low to the ground so I know she'll be able to ride it soon. She enjoys petting it and playing with his crinkly ears.

My mother bought this for my soms's first birthday and he LOVES this puppy! If he's not playing with the crinkle ears, he's rocking on it or sliding across it. Sometimes he even pulls the dog along by his ring collar. Probably his most used toy in the house! I should also mention the rocking puppy has never tipped over!

Buy Manhattan Toy Classic and Modern 'Rock With Me Puppy Now

I purchased this for my 9 month son. He is big for his age30 inches and 24 lbs. This is a great size for him and he will be able to use it for a while. At first he liked me to support him as he sat on it, after a week or two he can sit on it unsupported and get off on his own. He cannot rock it himself yet so i will rock him or push him around. He also like to push it around as he practices walking.

It is a very nice quality toy. The stitching, embroidery and fabrics are great. The yellow and red stripe is a woven cotton, not the plush material the rest of him is made out of. The wood is sanded perfectly smooth and a nice honey color.

Over all, I think this will last a long time, it brings a sense of whimsy to the room, and my son loves it! Great purchase!

Read Best Reviews of Manhattan Toy Classic and Modern 'Rock With Me Puppy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment