Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mary Meyer TAGGIES Chime Elephant

Mary Meyer TAGGIES Chime ElephantThe taggies elephant toy was very much like it was described. I was looking for something similiar to those old time Apple CHime toys, and this worked rather well. It chimes when moved around, and has a weight to help keep it upright no matter what. The elephant itself is soft all over, and the little tags are great. My daughter has a thing for tags on her toys!

Now, the downside. This toy is small. Like.. suprisingly small. I took a pic of my now 8 month old daughter and the toy for comparison. It's not so small that I wouldn't have bought it at all if I had known, but maybe I would have looked around a little more, or at very least, been less surpised when I got it had I known.

Overall, a wonderful little toy, however. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment