Saturday, April 26, 2014

Peek-a-Boo

Melissa & Doug Peek-a-Boo PandaI was afraid this might be a bit baby-ish for a 2-year-old but she loves it and her 4-year-old brother plays it with her. It's smaller than I thought from the illustration -the panda's face (not counting the ears) is about the size of a large drink coaster. The box says for 9 months and up. I don't think children that young would have the manual dexterity to make it work, but adults would have fun doing it with them. I plan to buy a couple more as baby shower gifts.

This is such a simple toy. No music no lights no batteries but it makes my almost 7 month old smile every time he sees it. I love that it is wooden an not made of cheap plastic and he loves the sound of the wood when the panda covers his eyes. We recommend this wholeheartedly!

Buy Peek-a-Boo Now

We received this toy as a gift for our 9 month old daughter. She absolutely loves it! It's small enough to easily slip in my purse if we go out to dinner and need a distraction for her to get through the meal. She belly laughs when we play "peek-a-boo" with it...it is just precious. I have since bought this as a gift for a friend and will continue to do so. Highly recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Peek-a-Boo Here

I bought this based on the Melissa and Doug name. It is a quality toy but smaller than anticipated. I should have read the description a little closer.

Want Peek-a-Boo Discount?

I love Melissa and Doug toys and this is the perfect size for playing "peek-a-boo" at the changing table. I bought two as gifts. :)

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment