Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Terrence Turtle, 9"

Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Terrence Turtle, 9'Terrence is the softest and cuddliest plush turtle ever. Looks adorable on his tummy or sitting down.

My 17 month old loves his turtle and carries the turtle everywhere with him! We've had the turtle for about a month and he's still in one piece! He ended up with the name Snugglin Turtle.

Buy Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Terrence Turtle, 9" Now

I found him!!! My 2 year old nephew Nicky lost "Turtle" about 4 months ago when some posh child nabbed it from a tots music group my sister ran..the toy had lost his head (dog accident) and my sister had had to sew it all back together to keep nicky happy.. he loved turtle more than an thing they were permanently joined together.. they aren't for sale online in the uk and I had no idea what they were really called... after months of internet searches I found him! best toy I ever known! one happy boy when it arrives

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Terrence Turtle, 9" Here

"Mr. Turts" is my daughter's favorite friend, she takes him with her everywhere she goes and has to have him to sleep at night. They're so cute together!

Want Mary Meyer Sweet Rascals, Terrence Turtle, 9" Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment