Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sturdiblock Set by Children's Factory

Sturdiblock Set by Children's FactoryBoth my 4 year old and my 1 year old love these blocks...they stack them, climb on them, build with them, jump on them. They seem to be taking the beating quite nicely. Good quality. Take some space to store. But all in all we really like them.

I got these blocks for my nephew a few years ago he was probably about a year old. He and my niece, now 5 and 3 years old, still love playing with them! The blocks are about 4 years old now and still look like new, despite being played with hard! They are such a great hit, I am now buying another set for my son's first birthday. Highly recommend!

Buy Sturdiblock Set by Children's Factory Now

My son has much fun with this set of seven blocks! Stack them up, knock them down, rumble on top of them..very fun for my little guy! I add them to his other Children's Factory items and the blocks hold up well and blend right in. Very bright colors are great when teaching young children primary colors. Definitely worth the money paid for them.

Read Best Reviews of Sturdiblock Set by Children's Factory Here

My 3 year old likes to stack these and knock them over. He also likes to tell me the different colors of the blocks. These blocks are very durable and can be sat on. They do tend to be a bit hard though, which is bad if your son throws things like mine does.

Want Sturdiblock Set by Children's Factory Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment