Monday, April 28, 2014

Toddler Lady Bug

Toddler Lady BugThe vendor is Brands On Sale ... I've had to call several times to check on my shipment, because they somehow lost my order and had to resubmit it ... you could die of old age while waiting for someone to actually answer the phone. I finally got someone to tell me the order shipped, but when I went to the Fed Ex site to track it, the shipment doesn't even exist. This is a Halloween costume so I need to know if I'll receive it on time or if I should go shopping at a REAL store! FRUSTRATING. Now I have to call them back to tell them Fed Ex does not have the shipment ... which is another 45 minutes on hold.

Very cute and the right price. I like the greeen wings in the picture better than the black wings my daughter's had. She was a ladybug and my 18 month old was a bumblebee so sweet!

Buy Toddler Lady Bug Now

No comments:

Post a Comment