Monday, April 28, 2014

Lamaze Play & Grow Rusty the Robot Take Along Toy

Lamaze Play & Grow Rusty the Robot Take Along ToyFirst of all, I want to state that I expected Rusty to be a few inches tallhe's huge! It made me that much happier because the details and colors are that much better. I bought it for my 4 month old nephew but my 2 1/2 year old nephew has made claim to it. He loves that the head spins. He loans it to his little brother when he cries and the baby just hugs it and laughs. Rusty is even cuter than pictured and apparently it's not just for babies! I highly recommend this toy. Not to mention the price is right.

We bought this for our son who was 7.5 months at the time when we were flying cross-country. I bought two new toys for him for the 5 hour plane ride, and this was one of them. He has a total of four Lamaze toys and has really taken to this one and the Giraffe. Not so much for Mortimer the Moose or Eddie the Elephant. On this toy, our son chews on the two rings as teethers, and likes chewing on the green things sticking out of the robot's ears. Between his fingers, he plays with the ribbon on the robot's feet. This robot does not have a squeaker, like other Lamaze toys, but the head turns and makes a clicking sound. Definitely a lot of sensory items on this toy, and a definite good buy on Mommy's part for a long tripbut it has continued to be a good buy 5 months later. I would recommend this Lamaze toy for other baby boys.

Buy Lamaze Play & Grow Rusty the Robot Take Along Toy Now

Arrive fast and in new condition. Bought for a friends little boys birthday. He loves robots and I'm sure he will love this! Thank you!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Play & Grow Rusty the Robot Take Along Toy Here

My 7 month baby loves this toy. Its a great size and has lots of things to keep him busy with his hands and mouth, especially since he is actively teething. This is really great toy that is a perfect larger size toy for our baby. I am able to clip it on my son's high chair, my Boba 3G carrier, even myself and it hangs to a decent length so he can reach for it and grab it and chew and explore. I am truly pleased that I found this terrific toy and that is a good size and has a lot to keep him entertained and distracted from his teething pain as well as keeping him occupied. Oh, and this toy's head rotates! How cool!! :-)

If you are thinking of getting a terific teething toy that is a good size and your baby will love, get this, because you wont be disappointed!

Thank you Lamaze, I wish I would of found it sooner, better late then never..... Oh and Thank you Amazon for offering a terrific infant toy at a decent price (under 12$ delivered!)

Want Lamaze Play & Grow Rusty the Robot Take Along Toy Discount?

My almost 8 month old loves this. I haven't seen one in stores so was apprehensive about buying. I ended up very pleased! Get compliments on it all the time. It's also long enough for him to grabI'd say when hanging from the top of the car seat handle, it actually touches him. Good toy! Very pleased!

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment