Saturday, April 19, 2014

Toddler Wonder Woman

Super DC Heroes Wonder Woman Toddler CostumeBought this costume last year for Halloween. My daughter was 2 yrs and 2mos old so I bought her the toddler size. Had to return it for a 3t/4t and it was still MUCH too small! She is an average sized girl. The dress was WAY short. I had to dig around for some bloomer to cover her bum! The "boots" are ridiculous! They are about 3 times too long and equally too wide. They have no stretch and do not stay up. I had to sew them practically half the size and they still didn't stay up! The picture shown with this costume does not represent it accurately AT ALL! It's a cute costume and fairly well made but if it doesn't fit none of that matters. We were very disappointed.

This costume is great for toddlers. I'd put the size at about a 2T. It's well made for a costume.

This is a mini dress and it doesn't have a bodysuit and underwear/diapers are visible if the child bends over or runs around in it. You may need to get some bottoms to complete it. The stitching is well done and firm. The costume washes well. I put it on delicate wash and hung it to dry. After it was dry, I put it in the dryer on a refresh cycle for about 10 minutes to remove wrinkles. (There weren't many.) Most messes wipe easily off of it.

I'm not a big fan of the legging/shoe covers as they tended to slide down and weren't as consistent with the sizing of the dress, but were perhaps made for a slightly bigger child than the dress was. There is no bottom to them, but just an elastic strip to hold them in place under the child's shoe.

The arm bands slip on and the headband has an elastic band around it to hold it in place. My concern with that is that my daughter pulls it down around her neck to wear as a necklace and I worry about choking if it gets caught. The belt is sewn on and doesn't come off or move around. The cape attaches to the dress with velcro. It stays on fairly well even when the child is running around.

All in all, it's very cute and well-made. I'd definitely recommend it!

Buy Toddler Wonder Woman Now

This costume is adorable but way too small. It is listed as a toddler size 2-4 but the packaging says age 1-2 which is much more appropriate for the actual size. My daughter is in the average height and weight for a 3 yo and it is too small.

Read Best Reviews of Toddler Wonder Woman Here

I opened the box and my daughter was so excited. She put it right on. She is 2 yrs and 3 mnths. It is a little big but she will grow into it. I have noticed that a lot of costumes that she has, she wears them around the house a lot too so it will definitely be good use as a Halloween costume and lots of daytime fun! The boots are a little big but I can fix them and yes I will have to put on a pair of bloomers to cover but then again she always wears bloomers with dresses, that does not seem like a big deal.

The costume is very bright colored shiny material and very cute! The skirt flares out a little so my daughter is having fun going in circles like the original WW did when she turned into and out of WW. She didn't care much about the boots, she just loves the bracelets and the dress and played with it for a while before having to put it away. Definitely worth it. Her smile is priceless!

Want Toddler Wonder Woman Discount?

My daughter wanted to be Wonder Woman for Halloween, so I ordered this costume for her. She put it on as soon as we got it and began running around the house pretending to be Wonder Woman. Her imagination is running wild. She loves that it's shiny and, unlike other reviewers, the blue shine has not come off yet. She's worn it every day for the last 4 days. It is a little short for an average sized 3 1/2 year-old, so my mother-in-law is going to make some matching undies. I think if we had gotten the girl size instead of the toddler size, it would've been much too large. Now, the boot covers ARE very large and they do keep on falling to her ankles, but they don't seem to bother her. She's too busy saving the world from bad guys.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment