Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tolo Toys Sneezy the Activity Dragon

Tolo Toys Sneezy the Activity DragonI bought this toy for my son at 5 months old. He loves it! Now that he is 9 months and a little more mobile he laughs at the dragon and loves playing with the differnt sounds and mirror on the foot! The dragon is as tall as he is sitting so it is right at eye level for him! I like him so much I am buying 2 more as gifts for neices/nephews!

my twins LOVE this toy as well as Tiny the Elephant. The colors and rattles, etc are very interactive. My twins are 3 months and will lay and stare and touch these toys for a long period of time. Even my older (2 and 3 years) niece and nephew LOVE this toy too. A must have for the holiday season...

Buy Tolo Toys Sneezy the Activity Dragon Now

my 2 month old daughter just got one as a gift, and I cant rave aout it enough, she loves this more than the videos I pop inEverything on this dragon does something, there are crinkle noises, mirror, pop out flowers, rattles and it is bright and colorfull and she can whip it around if she wants to. it is sturdy enough that i propped her up against it for pictures. I absolutely love this dragon and as a mom on a budget, this is worth the money, this will last well past her first birthday. without a doubt the best gift she has gotten.

Read Best Reviews of Tolo Toys Sneezy the Activity Dragon Here

We got this for our son before he was six months old. He's loved it from the moment we gave it to him. We've named it Tolo the Dragon and he gets excited every time we talk about Tolo. There's lot's of stuff that Tolo does, so if he gets tired of the crinkle wings he starts playing with the bell in the tail. It's kept him happy longer than most any other toys. Hooray for Tolo the Dragon! =)

Want Tolo Toys Sneezy the Activity Dragon Discount?

Like the other reviews have stated this dragon is just too cute and the size is great. Our grandson loved it and he's only 6 months old so I know as he gets older it will be even more fun for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment