Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TY Beanie Baby - SMOOCH the Kisses Bear

TY Beanie Baby - SMOOCH the Kisses BearI got this for my 2 year old as a replacement for one she dropped on a walk and we couldn't find.

Why did I need to buy another one? It wasn't any specific strong attachment that she had to the toy but there's something about the way it can sit up and move around that makes it her go-to stuffed animal for playing/pretending. I don't really see much of a need in reviewing a beanie baby because everyone by now knows what they are but for playtime I think it's a great toy.

got this for valentines day for my daughter and she just love it, she dont go no where without it!!!

Buy TY Beanie Baby - SMOOCH the Kisses Bear Now

I got this as as little gift for my boyfriend and needed to ship it to his house because we wouldn't be able to be together on our year and a half. He loved it and it looks really nice on his shelf, not too girly either so it's a great gift for anyone :)

Read Best Reviews of TY Beanie Baby - SMOOCH the Kisses Bear Here

I received the beanie baby really quickly, it was in new condition with a tag protector on. I would buy from them again

Want TY Beanie Baby - SMOOCH the Kisses Bear Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment